Another building which merits a stopover is the Church of Disciplines, placed in the parish churchyard.
It was the actual church of the co-fraternity of the Disciplines or of St. Bernardino. Initially, it occupied only half its actual size: the other side served as a portico. The altar, with sculpted wood, is a prestigious work which unfortunately today is very deteriorated.
The painting is from the 17th Century and represents Mercy with Magdalene and St. Bernardino. The external fresco with the Crucifix, Our Lady, Magdaleine, St. Bernardino and St. John with two disciples is dated to 1622.